IRCAM LabVIEW Toolkit
The IRCAM LabVIEW Toolkit is a software library of functions for camera control, image data acquisition and image processing with National Instruments LabVIEW.
The IRCAM LabVIEW Toolkit supports all IRCAM cameras, common Camera Link frame grabbers and the Gigabit Ethernet interface. The IRCAM LabVIEW Toolkit unifies the interface to all supported hardware. For OEM customers and system integrators the IRCAM LabVIEW Toolkit offers hardware access and permits the integration into own applications.
Features and functions:
- Control of all functions of IRCAM cameras (integration time, windowing, A/D offset, pixel clock, MIO functions …)
- Support of diverse frame grabbers and cameras
- Simultaneous multiple camera operation
- Lossless image data acquisition
- Non-uniformity correction (offset and linear NUC)
- Bad pixel replacement
- Extraction of metadata (frame number, A/D values, camera temperature, …)